4xe Plug-in Hybrid
1. This promotion (Prize Draw) is open to entrants aged 18 and over but excludes employees and their immediate families of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles N.V. companies, and their agents or anyone professionally connected with this Prize Draw.
2. By entering, all entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Any entrant who breaches these terms and conditions or who submits multiple, fraudulent or misrepresented entries will be disqualified and their entry will be void.
3. To enter the Prize Draw, entrants must comment below the relevant Facebook post and follow the page if they do not already.
4. One prize of 2X tickets available per person on their chosen day. 5X winners for Saturday 5X winners for Sunday.
5. No purchase is necessary in order to enter the prize draw.
6. The closing date of the Prize Draw is Friday 20th July at 9am. No entries will be accepted outside this time period.
7. The winner will be chosen from the entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The selection will be performed after the competition closing date of Friday 20th July at 9am.
8. Each winner will receive a set of 2X tickets to attend Farnborough Airshow on a date of their choice stated in the promotional post, either Saturday or Sunday.
9. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
10. The prize does not include Parking costs.
11. The winner will be notified by direct message on Friday 20th July and must provide the attendees names and email address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 12 hours of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner's prize will be forfeited, and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above at paragraph 7 (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 1 day or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited, and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner.
12. The prize will be available to access via a prize code which should be shown on the day of the event OR collected at the entrance gate on the day of the event.
13. The prize is non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available.
14. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on the Promoter’s reasonable request with no recompense. The winner consents to the use by the Promoter and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner's voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by the Promoter and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
16. The Promoter will not be liable for lost, delayed or late entries or for incorrect or invalid data submitted by the entrant. Entries will not be acknowledged or returned.
17. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities or disappointment incurred or suffered by any person as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of the Promoter for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
18. The Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
20. The Prize Draw will be governed by the law of England and Wales and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
21. Promoter: Fiat Chrysler Automobiles UK Ltd , 240 Bath Road, SL1 4DX, Slough – UK.
Contact our Jeep® customer service.